Run the day to day operations as a manager and team leader within Primos Public Corner. Must be able to work with the GM in order to create structure, staff guidelines and service models to create an overall excellent guest experience. Must be able to multitask, take orders and give orders while in a high volume atmosphere. Individuals must be willing to learn, continue to self-educate and educate others in a team to create a strong structured knowledge base for the restaurant. Must have excellent bar knowledge and the ability to learn basic accounting methods, coach teammates and set daily expectations.
- Minimum 1-2 years previous supervisory experience coupled with 3+ years previous restaurant
- Must be able to learn, coach and educate teammates with confidence, integrity and structure.
- Must have basic math / accounting knowledge for restaurants
- Must be able to problem solve quickly in a concise manner.
- Want to learn and be mentored by the GM to further education and training in management.
- Excellence in Guest Service Skills
- Excellent Cash Handling / Cash safety skills
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment
Must be a self-reliant achiever, self-motivated to motivate others
|Experience||1 - 2 years Supervisory Experience|